The internet is changing the rules of data collection, data management, and how attribution and measurements work in the next decade. Blotout is an early stage company focusing on enabling Enterprises to be data independent while allowing consumers to be able to consent.
Blotout’s primary customers are Marketers and Product Managers that struggle with data management across web and apps and having to figure out privacy and compliance laws across the globe. We help these roles continue business as usual while taking care of measurements, attribution and privacy data ops.
Blotout is a remote only team based in Silicon Valley, India, Germany & Slovenia. We are seed stage and backed by Y Combinator besides some big name investors.
We are looking for a Sr. Client Engineer who can work on different client side challenges, from writing libraries to building apps. As engineer you will be writing Typescript libraries that clients will implement in their systems, which will be sending data to the server. After data is processed you will be using custom API's and open source tools to display them in different charts and UI. For that you will be using React and charting tools like echarts.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Eye for HTML and CSS compositions (converting designs into code)
- Webpack, Rollup
- Understanding how cookies work (1st party vs 3th party) and different blocking/privacy approaches in browsers
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with charting (d3, echarts)
- Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization and unit testing
Ideal time zone: IST or CEST
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org