Last updated: June 26, 2020
Blotout, Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates Blotout Software Development kit (SDK) and the Blotout Server (the “SDK”). Blotout, Inc also operates blotout.io (the “Site”).
This page informs you of the SDK’s policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that may be received due to our Customer’s application’s (the “Application”) use of the SDK by their users (the “Consumer”). The Consumer generates events (the “Events”) by virtue of using the Application.
This policy statement does not cover the Consumer for data collected by our customer’s use of the SDK.
- The SDK, by design, can not collect any personal information or personal identifiers (“IDs”) or IP address for any of its Consumer’s data
- By design, the SDK keeps the Consumer’s behavioral data and personal information generated via the Application locally, on the Consumer’s device (Smartphone or Computer) and Events with no ID or IP are sent to the SDK server in a random time sequence
- Any location data tagged to Events is generated by the SDK within the Application on the Consumer’s device and does not allow for narrowing beyond a country or city to prevent location re-identification.
- By design, no data from the Consumer can be used by the SDK to be matched or used against any third party for re-identification or re-marketing purposes
- The Site does not track or collect any data from any visitor Personal information without the visitor opting in to product or promotional updates.
Information Collection And Use
The SDK generates and collects Events via Application, and does not provide any tools for matching Events with any third party for retargeting or remarketing purposes. By design, the SDK stores any correlated Events on the Consumer’s device, and shares isolated Events in a random sequence with the Server for Business Intelligence purposes; no personal data – Device or Advertising Identifiers or IP address – is shared with the server.
The Customer’s registration data used via creating accounts with the SDK may be used to send SDK updates and promotions. Customer’s data is deleted automatically when the Customer account is deleted, besides requirements for financial documentation needs.
While using our Site, you may choose to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (email address) that can be used to send you product and marketing updates specific to the SDK. This data is kept securely and not resold or used for any other purpose. This data (email address) is deleted when you opt out of the email marketing service.
We may use your Personal Information, that you opted-in via the Site or collected via account registration, to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials specific to the SDK only.
Cookies or other identifiers
The SDK or the Site does not collect any cookie identifiers or Device identifiers that are specific to any user. No IP addresses are collected by the SDK or the Site.
The security of your Personal information collected via the Site or via account registration with the SDK is important to us. While we use industry standard means to protect your Personal Information opted in via the Site or collected via account registration with the SDK, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The SDK collects no Personal information for any Consumer.