The internet is changing the rules of data collection, data management, and how attribution and measurements work in the next decade. Blotout is an early stage company focusing on enabling Enterprises to be data independent while allowing consumers to be able to consent.
Blotout’s primary customers are Marketers and Product Managers that struggle with data management across web and apps and having to figure out privacy and compliance laws across the globe. We help these roles continue business as usual while taking care of measurements, attribution and privacy data ops.
Blotout is a remote only team based in Silicon Valley, India, Germany & Slovenia. We are seed stage and backed by Y Combinator besides some big name investors.
We are looking for a Server Side Backend Engineer who can work on API’s, open source projects, connect with different data sources to pull the data, processing and analyzing. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes which are scalable, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Strong hand on Core Java, Spring Boot
- Experience on building metadata management, data lineage and data discovery will be an added advantage
- Messaging Queues like Kafka, Kinesis
- Integration experience with OAuth/LDAP/SAML etc.
- Hands on experience on AWS
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization and unit testing
Ideal time zone: IST or CEST. Most of the server team is in India.
Send us your resume to email@example.com